CA Ambilobes - Alberta, Canada

Ambilobe123

Avid Member
This might be a bit soon, but several weeks ago I bred my Ambilobe panthers and I currently have a clutch of 21 eggs incubating. PM me or respond to this thread if you are interested in purchasing a lil one once old enough. I will likely be at the Calgary reptile expo on the last Sunday of the month. Pics of sire and dam:
BAD5C59A-EAAD-4AD7-98DF-4FE8B986194A.jpeg
4AD3D665-05CF-4A86-AD54-277E7517621A.jpeg
C525E334-1029-4B7A-A88F-1487EDACFD3A.jpeg
ED843420-371E-4EDB-9D13-8DDFCFD36CA9.jpeg

The earliest I would sell is three months, and pick up only then. I believe shipping at this age would be too stressful. Once they are older I would ship across Canada.

As long as I could sneak some roaches back... (dumb Canadian laws)
Some states are cracking down on them, but not BEAUTIFUL Panthers.. Hint hint

So nobody has them in Canada? or just not in public.. I think you can have African Land Snails which we can not. So many restrictions everywhere. Actually probably good for us that have issues with wanting different critters..

Some states are cracking down on them, but not BEAUTIFUL Panthers.. Hint hint

So nobody has them in Canada? or just not in public.. I think you can have African Land Snails which we can not. So many restrictions everywhere. Actually probably good for us that have issues with wanting different critters..
We only have Australian and Surinam roaches legally, but Surinams are super invasive and Australian are impossible to find... I will look into those snails, though.

If there weren’t all the restrictions, I would likely have many more critters, but some you can apply for a listen every if you work in/teach biology which I would like to do one day.

I would so like to acquire one of these offspring, however I'm limited to one chameleon currently. 😔

If you have room in about a year, I would love to sell one to you.
Fortunately Chandler is still going strong at around 5 years old. And still not a fan of my new phone lol not the most striking colors, however he's as laidback as can be only time he gives a warning is with my phone, my phone, my IR thermometer, and the one time I had to give him shots because he had mouthrot but I caught it extremely early.
16204229584852997877670404717399.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom