Ambilobe Panther Picts - 4.5 Months

koabich

Hello all,

Just thought I would pass along some pictures of my Cham I took last night.

He's a 4.5 month old Ambilobe Panther from the Kammer's. He is quite an amazing guy. I took this picture the other night. He was exactly 4.5 months when it was taken. Couldn't be happier with him or with the Kammers.

Thanks for allowing me to be part of this community. I have learned a lot!

Joe

Attachments

• Kamara.jpg
    Kamara.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 211
  • Kamara2.jpg
    Kamara2.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 218
Ambilobe Panther Pics

He is a georgeous boy. That is my favorite color combo for Ambilobes. And yes, the Kammers are wonderful. Liddy is the best :)

So is mine but only shows those colors when really angry and not quite as stunning. They probably are from the same clutch.

So is mine but only shows those colors when really angry and not quite as stunning. They probably are from the same clutch.

Well he was kinda angry in the picture...lol. Didn't like the camera too much. He normally displays those colors at rest with the exception of the orange under his throat. Funny thing is at rest his eys turrets are all orange as well but when he got angry they darkend.

I think it might have to do with his shed. The picture was taken Wednesday night. I woke up today to find him statring his shed.

He is a georgeous boy. That is my favorite color combo for Ambilobes. And yes, the Kammers are wonderful. Liddy is the best :)

Thanks! I do love him! The only thing I hate about him getting bigger is the larger size of the poop!

Both Ed and Liddy are awesome. Looking forward to purchasing my next from them!

Different colors all the time. First, the pictures are not the best, kinda blurry. But the rings around his tail are generally more orange in color. He shows a lot of red thought his mid and yellow on his belly along with more orange and yellow in his head (eyes and mouth).

What are you feeding that guy?

Whatever he wants. After struggling for 3 months with my first panther who I could never get to eat, this guy is a blessing. He eats everything I give him. This week he just started to refuse fruit flies, but tha't it so far.

My feeding schedule is pretty basic. About 2-3 days a week, before I leave for work, I used to throw in a bunch of fruit flies (depends on where my cultures were in developement). Then I feed him every day around 6 PM, 7 days a week.
My staple foods are crickets and silkworms. I do use cricketfood.com gutload for the crickets (I use their advanced formula). I also use it to feed my crickets daily.

Throughout the week I usually mix in some Pheonix worms and or Butterworms with the crickets and silkworms at his nightly feeding. And once a week, Sunday's, I feed him butterworms, pheonix worms only.

Once every 10 days, I feed him all the wax worms he wants.

I do let him eat for longer than most. I give him anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour. However if he eats 20 crickets in 10 minutes, he'll only eat 3-5 more over the next 50 minutes.

I also use the Kammers recommended supplement schedule (which I highly recommend).

Nice ambilobe! I just got mine from Kammers last week. They are very knowledgable, friendly, quick, and the customer service is awesome. I will buy there again.

Back
Top Bottom