Ambilobe male swaying back and forth hard emitting a low but strong vibration in gular

Yeah, kinyonga, that information is true!! I mated him yesterday...today he was swaying side to side in a distinct hard movement making a definite vibration, I think it was created from back of the gular where the legs protrude from...very cool!!

Yes, thank you for posting!! I read the article!! I can't beleive there is recorded scientific data on it, very cool!! Chams have a subtle level of sophistication...your article says the cham did that during initiation of and during mating...Yesterday I mated him with a female that was his first mate, I've mated them 3 times now, maybe he likes her...? I tried mating him with another female a few days before and he didn't fully engage like with the one yesterday that I've been mating him with...

Ken talked to me a few times when he was studying this and couple of other things he thought were part of the mating "ritual" and asked if I would watch my veileds to see if they did the things he was looking at.

Back
Top Bottom