Ambanja or Ambilobe...

Maxttu I wanted a nosy be, but now I want an ambanja yours specifically. He is awesome if you ever have babies, let me know ill be on that waiting list!

We'll see if Walker hangs on to these blues. I have a feeling that he's gonna flip like all of the Ranger boys.

Man! He's looking good max! How big is that boy now?! I had to sell my chams to focus on grad school, but plan to get a Parsonii pair for a graduation present for myself;)

How's about a blue banja? :D

ehahusar.jpg

gusynuty.jpg

e8adu7ar.jpg

zesuhasy.jpg

Man! He's looking good max! How big is that boy now?! I had to sell my chams to focus on grad school, but plan to get a Parsonii pair for a graduation present for myself;)

No way! I had no idea that you let them go! :( Good luck with grad school! He's still not too big. He's a slow grower, but man, I love his colors! ;)

I love blue colour too :D. Was planning on a NoseyB at first and ended getting a Ambanja X NoseyB for my first panther. He is turquoise blue with darker blue (sometimes look purple) bar. Since he is cross with a NoseyB, he have the red rain at the bottom and on the darker bar. The only down side is he is a cross not pure bred, which I don't mind at all and I love him soo much.

awesome looking guy Cucciolo, im not opposed to a cross, i can think of several on here that are gorgeous!!

Do you like warm colors or cool colors? Ambilobe= warmer colors such as red, yellow, orange, and green with yellow undertones. Ambanja= cool colors such as blue, green(with blue undertones). Nosy be are a different kind of blue, they are more solid colored. Ambanjas usually have a longer rosteral process.

Here are my contrasting boys, Fuego and Bonsai.

your guys are both just amazing!!!! Bonsai is a knockout!!!!! thanks for posting their pics!!

wow after seeing this id buy a panther in the morning if i could.im starting to lean nosy be myself.there are some gorgeous chams here.

if i could steal the thread for one second i have a quick question i saw a picture of a panther with a full white body with small red specks and thin red bars any ideas what locale.i cant find the pic again now to post it

wow after seeing this id buy a panther in the morning if i could.im starting to lean nosy be myself.there are some gorgeous chams here.

if i could steal the thread for one second i have a quick question i saw a picture of a panther with a full white body with small red specks and thin red bars any ideas what locale.i cant find the pic again now to post it

Sounds nosy falyish to me,,, maybe someone else will chime in! :)

Nosy Faly for sure. The red specks are referred to as "red rain"...

Back
Top Bottom