AMAZING tribute for my chameleon Boomer from Kammerflage Kreations

carol5208

Chameleon Enthusiast
Sorry I have not been real active on here. There are many new members who did not know of my Ambanja chameleon Boomer. For the old timers, you surely remember him. He was really very special as you can see in the pictures. I bought him from Kamnerflage a little over 5 yrs ago. He lived out a great life with me and sadly I had to put him down on Monday. Kammerflage was so kind as to put up a tribute on their Fb page. RiP buddy, you wlll be missed greatly
Kammerflage Kreations added 7 new photos.
November 29 at 11:07pm ·
A tribute to our buddy, Boomer
1f49b.png
. Today, we received the news from our dear friend Carol that after a long and wonderful life with her, Boomer has passed on. Boomer (son of Grimbold) is the original “one who got away.” Try as we may, there has never been another one quite like him to hatch out at the Kammerflage headquarters. To me personally, he is the most beautiful panther chameleon that I have ever laid eyes on, and he is the main reason that I chose Ponzu (a half sibling...

See More

+4

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

Last edited:
Carol,

I'm so sorry to hear about Boomer. Although all of our chameleons are special in many ways, Boomer has always been one that stood out from the rest. He is definitely one of the most amazing Panthers I've ever seen. Sorry for your loss. Rest in Paradise little one.

So very sorry for your loss of Boomer. He was incredible colors and you gave him a good life. Keep him in your heart Carol.

Boomer was my favorite! A truly standout panther. The most beautiful I've ever seen. So sorry for your loss and thank you for sharing him with us through the years!

I'm so sorry for your loss. I saw the tribute on Instagram and was amazed when I saw his pictures, he was gorgeous.

Oh, so sorry, Carol. Of course, I remember Boomer and the disbelief I had over his colors! He was stunning!

So sorry for your loss. RIP Boomer

Deb

I’m so sorry for your loss Carol. Boomer was a gorgeous chameleon and will be forever remembered here on the forums. Sleep tight little man.

Back
Top Bottom