All of My Pets

funnyCAT140

Established Member
I decided I should make a thread showing all of my pets, so here they are in order! I have 3 dogs, 1 cat, a horse, a snake, a rabbit, a Guinea pig, and 4 chickens. I don't have a current picture of my other dog, my rooster, or nugget, so I'm missing the pictures of my one dog and rooster, and I have older pics of nugget.

-my 10 year old heeler, beagle, basset mix named Waggy
-my 2 year blue heeler named Pete
-my 2 year old cat named Larrietta, that we call Larry. She was stuck between two windows
-my 17 year old horse named Leroy (he's the sorrel on the left)
-my 7 year old rabbit named Lucky because he was being kept for rabbit stew
-my sister's evil Guinea pig named Fynn
-my 4 year old ball python named Michael. He's small because he was underfed when I got him
-my light brahma hen, Snowflake, with Nugget
-my Easter Egger hen named Becky
-my Easter egger x RIR chick named nugget
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.png
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I’ve always wanted a ball python :) you have lots of beautiful animals!
Thank you! Ball pythons are amazing, but Michael just went through a feeding strike because I didn't get the right colored mice so I can confirm them being picky eaters even with the color of the mice/rats lol.

Great to see what other animals people have, beautiful photos, love them all, the heelers are very nice and I love the photo of the horses with the gorgeous sky, love that Guinea pig.. I want! Love them all, i have hens too, I had large Brahma, they were great birds and oh that little chick is precious.
Thanks for sharing such nice photos. :)

Great to see what other animals people have, beautiful photos, love them all, the heelers are very nice and I love the photo of the horses with the gorgeous sky, love that Guinea pig.. I want! Love them all, i have hens too, I had large Brahma, they were great birds and oh that little chick is precious.
Thanks for sharing such nice photos. :)
Thank you! My heeler mix is an absolute sweetheart, but the pure heeler is a jerk lol. My sister's Guinea pig hates me, every time I pet him he bites me but he will let my sister hold him like a baby.

Maybe it’s because he knows you are friends with a snake and is getting nervous! :LOL::ROFLMAO:
The heelers are wonderful and very nice to see, I’ve never seen one in real life.
Thanks for posting them.:)

And since we live in the middle of town the neighbor's really appreciate the rooster's crowing at random times during the day lol.
You've got some great neighbors! The first time that I heard the rooster crow, I thought it was cool, but they crow every 5 seconds, and it gets annoying!

You've got some great neighbors! The first time that I heard the rooster crow, I thought it was cool, but they crow every 5 seconds, and it gets annoying!
Yeah it's definitely not the stereotypical only in the mornings. My neighbor's are terrible, but it's legal to keep chickens and roosters where I live so they can't do anything about it. This is my revenge for them stealing stuff out of our yard when we're not home lol.

Yeah it's definitely not the stereotypical only in the mornings. My neighbor's are terrible, but it's legal to keep chickens and roosters where I live so they can't do anything about it. This is my revenge for them stealing stuff out of our yard when we're not home lol.
Horses are pretty cool, chickens are also nice, but they seem to poop alot.

I think you need a Guard guinea pig!

Horses are pretty cool, chickens are also nice, but they seem to poop alot.
The poop isn't too bad since they would rather sleep on top of the coop then in it. It took me 10 years to talk my mom into letting me get a horse. I work 3 times a week scooping 37 stalls to keep him at the barn where we board. Everyone's scared of him because he likes to bite people for fun.

Back
Top Bottom