Air Fresheners??

Gracetheace

Hey everyone. I have a year old male veiled in a screen enclosure. I miss having my wallflower plugged in (took it out when I got him a year ago due to being a helicopter mom I suppose haha) and was wondering if it would harm him? It would be on the opposite side of the room approx. 12 feet away from his enclosure.

Hey everyone. I have a year old male veiled in a screen enclosure. I miss having my wallflower plugged in (took it out when I got him a year ago due to being a helicopter mom I suppose haha) and was wondering if it would harm him? It would be on the opposite side of the room approx. 12 feet away from his enclosure.
You should be ok unless it has a strong odor. Personally would just put it in another room. My girlfriend likes light candles. But tell her not in our room where chams are. I only run a humidifier an air purifier in the room. Air purifier is mostly for our bearded dragon. When he goes to bathroom it's ripe. He's been tested an cleared. Think it's just bearded dragons.

My cham doesn’t stink, he’s been a dream actually. I have a pit bull that has real bad skin issues and he kinda stinks during the spring/summer months due to it being so hot and him sweating. He sleeps in my room at night and it’s gotten kinda musty. I was just wondering because I’d hate for my little dude to get a respiratory infection or something due to something I did.

My cham doesn’t stink, he’s been a dream actually. I have a pit bull that has real bad skin issues and he kinda stinks during the spring/summer months due to it being so hot and him sweating. He sleeps in my room at night and it’s gotten kinda musty. I was just wondering because I’d hate for my little dude to get a respiratory infection or something due to something I did.
I'm not a expert but my only concern. Would be pups skin issues being past on to your Cham. Small chance but you never know. Would be a good question for you're vet. With air freshener if not toxic should be ok.

The only skin issues he has is some bad hair loss so far. He has the vet confused so we don’t really know. He’s co-hab’d with karma for a while and nothing seems to be passed to him in terms of skin. This is my first cham and I’m glad that I’ve done everything right so far.

Back
Top Bottom