Ages of Veiled Chams

dave101

Hey all, i bought a Veiled baby cham 2 days ago. The store i bought it from told me it was a baby but did not mention the exact age and i really want to know how old my cham really is. Here is a picture (not so great of a picture) if anyone can give me a good guess on how old he really is i would really appriciate it :)

Attachments

• pic5.jpg
    pic5.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 152
yes i can, i need to get batteries for my camera. For some reason i always never have batteries when i need them. It will take me 5-10 min to run to the store and grab some if you will still be on.

ok thanks. i am about to start cup-feeding and i have not ever done it before. i have a container that is 5 inches deep, do you think my cham can reach down that far to grab them with his tongue?

maybe put something around the rim of the cup so he can sit there and get them or make a vine dip down in to the cup

i'm just worried that the crickets will jump out of the cup and i dont want that becasue the cage i built, the screen holes are to big and they will go right threw the holes then i will have to worry about crickets all over my house lol. But i am going to home depot sometime in the week and buying more screen so i can layer it over the 1st layer of screen so that way the crickets wont be able to fit threw the holes

yup crickets over the house are no fun even the silent ones are not so silent when they grow beleive me lol
we had one behind the freezer chirping for three days before we caught it, not fun;)

Back
Top Bottom