adopt a chameleon in need of a home

chamzilla91

I was just lookin around and stumbled on this website. They have chameleons that could no longer be taken care of or that did not receive the proper care and were taken from their. Original homes. I wish I could adopt one of these little guys, id actually prefer it than getting a panther this summer but as of right now I don't have thee best vet on chameleons and don't have a cage/setup to house another cham at the moment. But check this site out, it might be worth shootin them an email or callin them to see what chams they have up for adoption http://www.chameo.org/adoptions.html

I am not sure if the website is up to date at all because there are chams that they got in 2010. But it said there is a 25 dollar adoption fee, then you gotta fill out stuff about why your adopting and how your gunna care for them ect. And then the cost of shipping. Its basically a rescue shelter for chameleons

ChameO is a Chameleon Rescue in Southern California.."Elisa" Who runs it takes in any unwanted or chameleons that have health issues and bring them back to health. There's an Adoption Fee of $20 but sadly some of the chameleons have severe health problems...if your looking to help a chameleon and provide him/her a good home thats the way to go if your up for the challenge, if your looking for breeding chams..some are okay to do so, but the majority just need a loving home...Just look at her Website and read up on each Chameleons Story..It's Quite touching...

Sorry for being really late to this thread. Last year was dedicated to school but now I'm able to update the website. For now, I'm just updating the FB page with new animals, etc. It's just way easier until I get things back in order around here.

I have my phone number posted on the website though so if nothing else, you'll always know how to reach me.

Thanks Kayla for giving the details.

Happy New Year to everyone. :)

I came across that site b4. The Quad in the middle of the page was adopted by our very own Laurie.lol

Back
Top Bottom