Accurate Newbie Resources: Jumpstart your Understanding

I think @Beman thread is great but this thread and the posts on it also shows we are a team and we are there for each other .💗 sorry if that sounds soppy but this forum has not just learnt me about chameleons, insects, but about myself, understanding, patience, and compassion ( and lol tolerance 😉)

Well I would like a participation heart award trophy. I tried having a heart, wasn't that good at it.
I want a calendar cover medal

Season 2 Crying GIF by Siesta Key

@LukeTheLizard just because a member is/classed an enthusiast means nothing. They may have just typed a lot lol . A good member is not the one who has typed 1000 words and made 10 members laugh and received likes , but the member who typed a few words and helped another member to help their cham or even them and received 1 like well enough said .
Indeed, But chameleon enthusiast sounds the coolest and the most professional, and I am cool and professional.

Indeed, But chameleon enthusiast sounds the coolest and the most professional, and I am cool and professional.

I agree I’m cool and professional to 😂
Yall are both young and eager.

I totally agree with @Flick boy here. Just because someone gets in on a ton of threads does not mean they have the experience to be helping in all those threads.

I honestly think you can "level up" too quickly... People look at the status and think it means a lot. Truth is there are some that do not have the experience at all. It takes time, reading, learning, and hands on experience. I only comment on Veileds and Panthers. Because that is where my hands on experience is. And I mainly stick to Veileds due to that. Also I am fully capable of helping with females of these species but when it comes to really knowing I tag in others that actually have the hands on experience. I have the knowledge but no hands on experience with females. So I feel that I am not fully capable of really understanding all the aspects. I know my limits. I stay out of threads that I can not help in.

Yall are both young and eager.

I totally agree with @Flick boy here. Just because someone gets in on a ton of threads does not mean they have the experience to be helping in all those threads.

I honestly think you can "level up" too quickly... People look at the status and think it means a lot. Truth is there are some that do not have the experience at all. It takes time, reading, learning, and hands on experience. I only comment on Veileds and Panthers. Because that is where my hands on experience is. And I mainly stick to Veileds due to that. Also I am fully capable of helping with females of these species but when it comes to really knowing I tag in others that actually have the hands on experience. I have the knowledge but no hands on experience with females. So I feel that I am not fully capable of really understanding all the aspects. I know my limits. I stay out of threads that I can not help in.
I was joking but to be serious here… I think I leveled up a little to fast I think I should be like established not avid

Back
Top Bottom