A Trioceros day!

Damaranum

Established Member
First some of my bitaeniatus:
Male:
bitae_male.jpg

Female:
bitae_female.jpg

My female hoehnelii when she was pregnant (today gave birth to at least 19 babies.)
hoehnelii_female.jpg

A young female from 5 months:
hoehnelii_baby-1.jpg

Then some ellioti:
youngh male from 3 months:
ellioti_baby_male.jpg

Female 1:
ellioti_female.jpg

Female 2 (Whatch the difference between the females):
ellioti_female2.jpg

I hope you enjoy them.

Steven

WOW, that's some realy nice chams you got there.

I realy like your hoe that just gave birth...live barer huh?
grats to her and you.

Harry

That little girl was plump before the babies, good looking. I had an elliotti years ago. I just thought he was darling. My sister took him from me -- mean sister!:(

Very cool group, Steven. Great work with those hoehnelii! Have you had a chance to work with any other populations, particularly the lower elevation forms? If so, I would love to see photos...

Cheers,

Fabián

The best days are bitaeniatus complex days! :eek:

I Knew you would like it ;-)
I hope to extend my bitaeniatus group the upcomming time. I now also have 1 from Uganda but hope to get more. When she starts showing collors I'll post pics of her.

@Fabian, From Kenia this are the only ones I worked with. I also worked a lot with the uganda form, which I like much more but I don't have them anymore. A few years ago I stopped with almost all Trioceros species as I was specializing in the Bradypodion. Know I really am sorry I gave up some of my groups as the hoehnelii and the ellioti as those are really super animals. And further my meru's and tempeli male I miss as well. But we'll see what comes in the future.

Back
Top Bottom