A few beginners questions about cages, misting and lights.

devol

I want to start out with the starter cage from kammerflage. Is anyone currently using one? Any advice on a different option? The reason I figured this option is because I'll be buying my panther from them. Im thinking I will get a rain dome and separate UVB and basking lights, are there any particularly superior lights on the market? Super excited to get him set up! Thanks in advance for the info.

I get all my lighting from Todd at light your reptiles. Great service and superior products.
Arcadia is the good stuff :)

i love "light your reptiles"! even got some super cool led flashlight pens with my last order:cool:

i also love "b grade cages" on ebay! i have had great luck and love the hardware they use! i would recommend getting the 24x24x48 cage.
i just think he will quickly grow into it and by "cup feeding" and hand feeding
you don't really need to worry about him finding his food.

i love "light your reptiles"! even got some super cool led flashlight pens with my last order:cool:

i also love "b grade cages" on ebay! i have had great luck and love the hardware they use! i would recommend getting the 24x24x48 cage.
i just think he will quickly grow into it and by "cup feeding" and hand feeding
you don't really need to worry about him finding his food.

I considered cup feeding but I rather have a chameleon that hunts his food. More active that way this way I can use the smaller enclosure for outside sunning after he grows out of it.

Thank you all for the advice. It's appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom