A few beginners questions about cages, misting and lights.

devol

I want to start out with the starter cage from kammerflage. Is anyone currently using one? Any advice on a different option? The reason I figured this option is because I'll be buying my panther from them. Im thinking I will get a rain dome and separate UVB and basking lights, are there any particularly superior lights on the market? Super excited to get him set up! Thanks in advance for the info.

Hoj

Friendly Grasshopper
I get all my lighting from Todd at light your reptiles. Great service and superior products.
Arcadia is the good stuff :)

dom1959

i love "light your reptiles"! even got some super cool led flashlight pens with my last order:cool:

i also love "b grade cages" on ebay! i have had great luck and love the hardware they use! i would recommend getting the 24x24x48 cage.
i just think he will quickly grow into it and by "cup feeding" and hand feeding
you don't really need to worry about him finding his food.

devol

i love "light your reptiles"! even got some super cool led flashlight pens with my last order:cool:

i also love "b grade cages" on ebay! i have had great luck and love the hardware they use! i would recommend getting the 24x24x48 cage.
i just think he will quickly grow into it and by "cup feeding" and hand feeding
you don't really need to worry about him finding his food.

I considered cup feeding but I rather have a chameleon that hunts his food. More active that way this way I can use the smaller enclosure for outside sunning after he grows out of it.

Thank you all for the advice. It's appreciated.

Top Bottom