A couple videos

your leopard gecko has no light on her? is there any form of heat?
Oh she does. She has a heating pad under her bin. It wasn't in the video because I had just moved her into her bin today from a 10 galloon aquarium. I just needed to figure out where I would plug it in so it could heat up under the bin. No worries

ChameleonRave

Avid Member
Great video Stefan! Delilah and Darwin don't really care for apples or romaine lettuce. I have been considering strawberries, but we haven't gotten any for quite some time. You gecko setup is very nice! I have mine in a 10 gallon tank, I have to get some videos up asap! hopefully this afternoon!

Motherlode Chameleon

Chameleon Enthusiast
I started out with a couple cages in my bedroom during high school. It has led me to a greenhouse and a reptile/aquarium room outside of the main house which is kind of over the top. However it is awesome and I'm glad I have got them.

kaylie

I started out with a couple cages in my bedroom during high school. It has led me to a greenhouse and a reptile/aquarium room outside of the main house which is kind of over the top. However it is awesome and I'm glad I have got them.
I can see this in my future lol

Top Bottom