A couple videos

your leopard gecko has no light on her? is there any form of heat?

Oh she does. She has a heating pad under her bin. It wasn't in the video because I had just moved her into her bin today from a 10 galloon aquarium. I just needed to figure out where I would plug it in so it could heat up under the bin. No worries

Great video Stefan! Delilah and Darwin don't really care for apples or romaine lettuce. I have been considering strawberries, but we haven't gotten any for quite some time. You gecko setup is very nice! I have mine in a 10 gallon tank, I have to get some videos up asap! hopefully this afternoon!

I started out with a couple cages in my bedroom during high school. It has led me to a greenhouse and a reptile/aquarium room outside of the main house which is kind of over the top. However it is awesome and I'm glad I have got them.

I started out with a couple cages in my bedroom during high school. It has led me to a greenhouse and a reptile/aquarium room outside of the main house which is kind of over the top. However it is awesome and I'm glad I have got them.

I can see this in my future lol

Back
Top Bottom