A BIG Welcome Back to Lynda (Kinyonga)

YES! My heart leapt with joy when I saw our queen has returned. 💗 💗 💗 It’s become a beautiful day.

Mr Bean Beach GIF by Working Title

Welcome back! Though I'm not sure if I'm in a position to welcome you back if I'm never online here in the first place... I feel like I just walked into a room and pretended to be here all along. I too have been offline since August and long before that ;)

Regardless, it's always reassuring to see the OGs here on the forum. Glad you're back!

Welcome back! Though I'm not sure if I'm in a position to welcome you back if I'm never online here in the first place... I feel like I just walked into a room and pretended to be here all along. I too have been offline since August and long before that ;)

Regardless, it's always reassuring to see the OGs here on the forum. Glad you're back!
We’re missing you to Miguel 😔 But at least all the time you were offline at the forums, I knew you were safe and sound. We didn’t know about Lynda.

You had me so worried. You left me that cryptic message and then disappeared. Maybe you can leave Brad some contact information, if you want, and we can talk you through any technical difficulties.

Back
Top Bottom