Syn

Avid Member
9999.png

it's over 9000!!!!!!!

If you check the Members List in the Community tab above, it only says 2917 members. Conspiracy? You tell me. I also demand a shrubbery; one that looks nice and not too expensive.

As of right now there are 10,004, wonder who 10,000 is?
GEEK ALERT

I thought it would be simple to go to the Member List, sort by join date and count backwards from the end (since there are currently 10,008 members). This would make Noob #10,000.

HOWEVER, as I was poking around the list, I think I answered the question about why it shows only 2,918 members (certainly 7,090 people couldn't have been banned from this site!). When (our of curiosity) I sorted by number of posts (BTW: Julirs is the most frequent poster here with 5,890 posts), I noticed that people with zero posts are not listed. Actually, it may even be counting only posters with five or more posts as the lowest number of posts showing is five. I am guessing that is where a large number of the count is 'hiding' - people who sign up and don't post.

Yeah... I need to get a new hobby at work :D

Then wouldn't that mean noob is possibly not the 10,000th? :eek: Our dilemma persists!
If my speculation about posters with less than five posts being hidden from the list, then I would say that the likelihood of Noob being the golden ticket noob (#10,000) is highly unlikely.

Back
Top Bottom