8 Canadian football League pictures

morpheon

Since i was at Montreal last week, my girlfriend and I went to see the Montreal Alouettes' football game. It was my first time there, and also the third or fourth time i was using my new 70-300mm lens. Among the thousand pictures i took during the game, here are my top 8 pictures.

Note that i didn't modify any pictures with any software of any kind, except a few croping here and there.

dsc2002800x533.jpg

dsc1817800x533.jpg

dsc1773800x479.jpg

dsc1708800x583.jpg

dsc1644800x533.jpg

Girl with attitude!
dsc0121533x800.jpg

dsc0086800x533.jpg

dsc0041800x533.jpg

What do you think? :)

Great shots, i really enjoyed the ones with cheerleaders :rolleyes:;)

very proffessional, and i see it comical taking a photo of the "proffessional photographers" :p

Holy crap, Canada has a football league?! Canada has sports other than hockey!? ;)

Holy crap, Canada has a football league?! Canada has sports other than hockey!? ;)

long time no jokes as of late , glad to hear you're still around, i miss your humor;)

on a side note, that was too easy,

Ace, these guys had for over $15,000 CAD of digital camera and lens! It was crazy to watch!!

Haha Syn, of course! We even have baseball team with *cough* the Blue Jays *cough*. :p And for your information, we have a few MLS teams, with Montréal joining the league next year! Surprised, aren't you?? ;)

Ace, these guys had for over $15,000 CAD of digital camera and lens! It was crazy to watch!!

Haha Syn, of course! We even have baseball team with *cough* the Blue Jays *cough*. :p And for your information, we have a few MLS teams, with Montréal joining the league next year! Surprised, aren't you?? ;)
I think I'm a little more surprised that Subway is sponsoring your football teams!:D

Back
Top Bottom