7 photos, 7 species

Brad Ramsey

Retired Moderator
These are taken with photo booth on the computer, so please excuse the quality.

Danny, here is your K. uthmoelleri from Jared who is spending the weekend with us.

Chad, your new (veiled breeder) boy is pictured here as well.

Elisa, see how well the baby cristatus are doing!

Fabian, Fabian is looking good.

Mike, I still have that montium you sent me ... looking for a girl;)

One of the xanthalophus I recently raised ( I got them @ 3 weeks old)

Chad, the Oustalet's looks dark here, but he is doing (and eating) well.

-Brad

Attachments

• 2-20-10-1.jpg
    2-20-10-1.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 355
  • 2-20-10-4.jpg
    2-20-10-4.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 337
  • 2-20-10-7.jpg
    2-20-10-7.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 324
  • 2-20-10-5.jpg
    2-20-10-5.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 345
  • 2-20-10-6.jpg
    2-20-10-6.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 314
Pictures are great! Nice to see some cool chams! Danny will love his new chameleon!

PS-The last pic makes you look like a vampire ahahah(not a bad thing)

Very nice! Im glad my Uthmo got to spend the weekend with someone experienced, despite his hectic trip to FL! All the Trioceros look great, and Im a sucker for Ousties :D

PS. I caught you shooting everyone bird in that third pic :rolleyes:

EDIT: guess me and Chris had the same idea.

They all look great, Brad!!! The Jacksons looks really good. Great work with those guys!

Again, I cant thank you enough for the help with the uthie!! What a mess:eek: Its also a big tease just to keep one of this species for only a few days. Your the man, Brad!

I wonder what your little boy is thinking sitting there on the couch? I bet its something like, look at daddy over there cheesing over those silly lizards. What a dork:D:p

Very nice pics, Brad!! Um....but where are the pics of your recent pick-ups?? ;)

(I know I still need to call you....:eek:)

I wonder what your little boy is thinking sitting there on the couch? I bet its something like, look at daddy over there cheesing over those silly lizards. What a dork:D:p

Notice him in the picture with the montium .... totally over my obsession.
I will tell you what though, that 3 year old can name every chameleon in the house by it's scientific (latin) name!:cool:

-Brad

Very nice pics, Brad!! Um....but where are the pics of your recent pick-ups?? ;)

(I know I still need to call you....:eek:)

Here's a picture for you Julie.
This is R. spectrum (male) Julie recently sent me a trio (2.1)

-Brad

Attachments

• 2-20-10-9.jpg
    2-20-10-9.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 122
OMG the pictures are very nice. Im just woundering how long it took you to take them. The kid (may be your son) went from standing up to sitting down to laying down to falling asleep to waking back up :eek:. lol Very nice photos Brad.

-Clemonde

Back
Top Bottom