5 Year CF Anniversary and 15,000 Post

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
This is post # 15,000. :eek: That's an average of 3,000 post a year. :eek: This Saturday will be my 5 year anniversary being a member of this wonder forums. I've met allot of chameleon friends, seen allot of gorgeous animals and hope I've helped to save a few lives over the years. I miss the members that were here when I joined that no longer or rarely ever post anymore but I've made some friends with all the new members we've had join the past couple of years. Lately I haven't had as much time to log on since most of my chameleons are getting old and need special care. Plus it's tax season and I'm a tax professional at H&R Block 3 months a year. A big thank you to Brad for providing us this fantastic forums where we can all get together and discuss and show off our gorgeous chameleons.

Last edited:
This is post # 15,000. :eek: That's an average of 3,000 post a year. :eek: This Saturday will be my 5 year anniversary being a member of this wonder forums. I've met allot of chameleon friends, seen allot of gorgeous animals and hope I've helped to save a few lives over the years. I miss the members that were here when I joined that no longer or rarely ever post anymore but I've made some friend with all the new members we've had join the past couple of years. Lately I haven't had as much time to log on since most of my chameleons are getting old and need special care. Plus it's tax season and I'm a tax professional at H&R Block 3 months a year. A big thank you to Brad for providing us all this fantastic forums where we can all get together and discuss and show off our gorgeous chameleons.

Congrats on the milestone! You're such a wonderful and contributing member! What we do without you? :D

wow Jann!!!!! thats an amazing accomplishment!!!!!
you will never know the number of scaly lives you've saved and enhanced with all of your guidance and willingness to help those of us in need !!!!!!!!

and where would i be without you're trust in me???? probably chameleonless... :(
because of you, i have the most wonder chameleon in the world!!!!!! my little Stanley!!!!!!!

as he climbed up out of the FEDEX box onto my arm...
June2010_StanleyArrives%20006-M.jpg

and now,, almost 3 years old... :)
image-M.jpg

congratulations and i look forward to many more years of friendship and guidance from you!!!!!!!!!!!

Jann, I can't imagine the forum without you. You've always got such great advice for newcomers, words of encouragement for all of us, and always share your experiences with your babies. I look forward to every post that you do. Please know that you are an inspiration to many of us and we all look to your chameleons as some of the most amazing animals ever. I know that you are a special person to have so much dedication and time to spend with them as well as us ;). Thanks for always being a part of our forum family! :)

Congratulations Jann! And here's to many more :) thank you for all the help, advice and kind words you've given to me and many other chameleon lovers! The forums wouldn't be the same without you!

Congratulations Jann!! :DYou're a total legend and you have some of the most impressive Chameleons the world has ever seen. Enough said.

Kudos to you Jann and other moderators as well. I just today stepped down as a moderator after 4 years on a local saltwater forum.....whew I feel the relief already :).
But seriously some folks don't realize the time and effort folks put into it simply for the love of the hobby.

I knew from the first time joining this forum that were were good people!
Rock on!!

Congrats Jann! That's definitely a lot of participation! Hopefully we will get many more years of advice, help, and photographs from you.

Yay!!!:D:D:D You are always so positive and kind to all of us here, and you have inspired many. I remember holding my breath when you thought you weren't going to go on your Mady trip! Thank you for sharing your experiences with us!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Jann, thanks so much for keeping on keepin' on! Your feedback, insight, and kindness has always been appreciated.

(You can't spell "Five Year Anniversary" without vowels and consonants. And you can't spell "Jann" without them either.
Coincidence? I think not.)

Deb

Congratulations, Jann! You are such a tremendous asset to CF. I treasure your wisdom, your amazing photos, your sincere kindness. Please don't ever leave us, we need you! Thank you for everything you have done and taught us.

Thank you everyone for all the kind words. You are making me blush.

Lisa, Stanley was the sweetest, cuties little baby and now such a handsome man. You have done an excellent job with him.

Cammie, I'm not a moderator. I just enjoy hanging out on here. ;)

Thank you everyone for all the kind words. You are making me blush.

Lisa, Stanley was the sweetest, cuties little baby and now such a handsome man. You have done an excellent job with him.

Cammie, I'm not a moderator. I just enjoy hanging out on here. ;)

LOL, I knew that :eek:. it has been a stressful day and I guess I had my situation in the back of my mind. Sorry about that but regardless glad you are here to share your experience and knowledge

Congrats Jann!!! So glad we have got to become friends and gotten to know one another. You are such an asset to the forum, always giving great advice and knowledge we can all learn from. I always look forward to your photography threads as your pictures are some of the best there is on the forum. You are a keeper that goes above and beyond and your chameleons are very lucky to have you as their caregiver. So here's to another 5 years and another 15,000 posts! Keep up the good work!!!!

Congratulations Jann!!

Words cannot describe how much of a valued member you are on here!!

We all love ya to bits!! :D:D:D

Congrats Jann! Those 15k posts are a barometer of your love and compassion for people and chameleons alike; you are in a league of your own.

We couldn't imagine this forum without you ! :D

Back
Top Bottom