5-Picture Update on Kiwi and Breeding + ChamArt

didn't really know where to post this, as it is relevant other forum sections but..Kiwi and Yoshi mated Feb 15th, Kiwi has really started to show gravid color again, and she has gained 3 grams since last week. so far so good :) thought i'd share some pics!

After they were done he didn't want to go...
4.jpg

She left and he got pissed!
5.jpg

3.jpg

Kiwi today looking like the beautiful mommy she's going to be
2.jpg

1.jpg

Here is my ChamArt, it is F.Pardalis constructed out of gutload, look at the detail on the rostral process
PIC_0003.jpg

LOl Phil, aint you the artist, should be in the national gallery! :D
Love yoshi and his girl, keep me posted, my girl is just approaching sexual maturity though im not planning anything at this point.
Update your cresty thread? :)

LOl Phil, aint you the artist, should be in the national gallery! :D
Love yoshi and his girl, keep me posted, my girl is just approaching sexual maturity though im not planning anything at this point.
Update your cresty thread? :)
lol thank you for the kind kind words on my masterpiece :) lol, nothing on cresties yet, they're still in the same tank, no egg bulges have appeared on her stomach, she did shed, and she is still skinny. today was weighing day but only had to time to weigh Kiwi at lunch today. i weight the gecko a day or two ago, and she was still light, around 34 grams. ill keep you posted if anything happens though, i did however, take some great pics and redid the enclosure with a laying bin for the female.

are males known to eat eggs?

wow, the blues on the female!
thank you, just wait until it is almost ready to lay. the colors female veileds can produce at that stage are incredible!:eek: i had my female looking like a F. Lateralis (carpet) when she layed her infertile clutch a few months back.

great pics and I love the art. :D

Harry

thank you for the compliments on the pics, annnnd the art Harry lol

I love how he is holding onto her tail, so cute! Very beautiful chams! Yoshi is totally posing in his pics!

Male geckos? I've never encountered it, but then I separate them after mating, no chance of it happening. :)

thank you guys for the awesome comments :) Yoshi is a handsome gentleman, but unfortunately, he is Kiwi's long distance boyfriend, lol he is my girlfriend's veiled, but i will have a offspring :p:rolleyes:

Male geckos? I've never encountered it, but then I separate them after mating, no chance of it happening. :)

it sucks jo, i just do not have any enclosures other than a larger critter keeper with no decor for whatever gecko would go in there. i just sold a 12x12x8 terra, damn thats why we should always keep things when in the hobby :(

Back
Top Bottom