5.0 UVB Non Compact?

longlostlotrelf

Does anyone know where I can find a 12'' fixture that will hold a strip light UVB bulb for my lil' Senegal? the 12" fits perfectly and the only size I can find is 18.

You don't want to use a coil bulb they tend to cause eye issues in chameleons. I as well as many other members on here would recommend Repti-Sun 5.0 bulb. you can purchase these at any Petsmart, or Petco, also on multiple reptile supplies websites.(ex: LLLreptile.com) just to name one.

Ok...I understand that.

I have a spiral/coil bulb now. I was told I need a Repti-Sun 5.0

The problem is I need the fixture to be 12'' and the light to fit in that fixture, and I'm having issues finding it that size. The only ones I see are 18'' and 36'' for the Repti-Sun 5.0 I was wondering if anyone could possibly find one and link it here since I can't seem to locate a 12''

Hmmm. I'm not sure if you're having trouble finding the light or the fixture. I had trouble finding a 12" fixture, so I bought one of these: http://www.exo-terra.com/en/products/light_unit.php
It will accomodate any size of light. This is made by exoterra, which is more popular in Canada (where I am), than the US. You guys seem to have more of the ZooMed stuff.

Back
Top Bottom