4 Various chams up for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kansascity

Male carpet chameleon about 5 month old 400.00 with cage all supplies lighting etc carpet only 200.00 +shipping from Fl Chams

Baby female Ambolibie 3 months old all accessories are 150.00
Cham only 300 + Shipping bred by imcurt

(all accessories Cage, lighting plants etc temp gauges if your were interested in local pick up. For any of the chams)

u can also view my pots to see my set up

Male juvi veiled cham 10 mths old Virgin (400.00 W/all accessories) Cham only from Fl chams 200.00+shipping

Female Ambanja 12 months old fertile now showing gravid color has stopped eating as of today so she must go fast if you want her!!350.00+shipping from ChuckG

Pay pal only! must have experience!!! Serious inquiries only. Please call from 10 am -5pm M-Sun, If I miss your call I will return it promptly. All healthy, and are on supplemental schedules they all come from reputable breeders. I am down sizing due to health issues only!!! not because I can not afford to take care of them. Very intensive hobby, and requires knowledge and experience though the veilds are much hardier and my male is very strong and exceptional healthy, are as the rest but will only sell the veiled to a beginner. U can contact me at 540-729-5434
Best Regards, Angelina
or pm me here of course. pic above in order

i will bill keeping my Exotic panther morph, and Blue Ambanja (chuckG’s mr Apocalpse)

Attachments

• IMG_2432.jpg
    IMG_2432.jpg
    251.7 KB · Views: 313
  • IMG_2435.jpg
    IMG_2435.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 293
  • IMG_2426.jpg
    IMG_2426.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 295
  • IMG_2428.jpg
    IMG_2428.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 295
That female ambanja is out of one of my super blue lines. Not many of those out there. Get her while you can!

veiled reduced 100+shipping all others stay as sell price plus shipping. Female has laid successfully and is looking awesome to say the least she was starving when she completed laying:)

still 4 sale ..... shoot me reasonable offers please don’t get crazy though....sale pending on chuckG’s female as of today....

Warm Regards

Update male veiled SOLD!!!!......going to sunny CA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom