4 and a Half Month Old Femal Sambava

PrettyInInk87

I got lost of requests for pictures of this little girl so here you go. :D I went to the Reptile Show in Pamona and brought this little girl home (Thank you Ryan!) Her daddy is Hunter (son of El Lobo). She is SUCH a cutie but has a seriouse attitude problem. Lol!:p Enjoy the pictures!

Also included, some pictures from the show.

DARLA!
IMG_0870.jpg

IMG_0873.jpg

IMG_0864.jpg

IMG_0881.jpg

IMG_0848.jpg

IMG_0856.jpg

IMG_0854.jpg

IMG_0853.jpg

IMG_0852.jpg

IMG_0850.jpg

IMG_0849.jpg

IMG_0858.jpg

I think you got a nice looking mommy. she must have cost you more then that awesome looking sambava. ;)

Harry

You can tell or keep it a secret I don't mind. :)

How about we keep it a secret and keep it mysteriouse? Lol!:p JK I'll tell since people want to know... Ready? She was given to me absolutely FREE! Only catch was that I had to make it to the show and pick her up myself. :)

No ACE don't FAINT! :eek:

lol...just kidding:D...and congratz on your new baby girl, she got MOXY;)

i wish i could of met you at the show but maybe net time:eek:

as in the Reptile Super Show in SAN DIEGO:D( good chance i am going)

also i am glad you are lucky to have a chance to meet the tiki tiki crew and how nice of of a guy ryan is, when i first met him and Chad, and eventually everyone, i knew they were caring, honest and very generous people. :)

alos post pics of the girl from being cute and turning into one HOT looking sambava female;):cool:

lol...just kidding:D...and congratz on your new baby girl, she got MOXY;)

i wish i could of met you at the show but maybe net time:eek:

as in the Reptile Super Show in SAN DIEGO:D( good chance i am going)

also i am glad you are lucky to have a chance to meet the tiki tiki crew and how nice of of a guy ryan is, when i first met him and Chad, and eventually everyone, i knew they were caring, honest and very generous people. :)

alos post pics of the girl from being cute and turning into one HOT looking sambava female;):cool:

Thank you! I will most definitly be posting update pictures like I have been for Hugh.

I am more than glad to have met the guys, they are truly awesome!

WILL be making the show in San Diego since it is right up the alley. Can't wait! I will look forward to meeting you as well. :)

Back
Top Bottom