4 and a Half Month Old Femal Sambava

More Pictures of My Little Girl!

She's such a drama QUEEN!

IMG_1005.jpg

IMG_1004.jpg

IMG_1001.jpg

Her little home.:D
IMG_1000.jpg

I wish there were more reptile shows by me. There is a reptile expo in White Plains, NY once in a while but it definitely isn't as good as a lot of the reptile shows in Florida and Cali.

Gratz on the awesome female! You are so lucky to have gotten it for free. ;)

I wish there were more reptile shows by me. There is a reptile expo in White Plains, NY once in a while but it definitely isn't as good as a lot of the reptile shows in Florida and Cali.

Gratz on the awesome female! You are so lucky to have gotten it for free. ;)

Thank you! You should buy a plane ticket and head to San Diego in June. :D Same show that was in Pamona will be here.

Nice she is very pretty. Ah, that spider!!! Spiders give me the chills. I'll be at the San Diego convention also. Hope to meet some people there too!

Nice she is very pretty. Ah, that spider!!! Spiders give me the chills. I'll be at the San Diego convention also. Hope to meet some people there too!

Awesome, I met a few members at the Pamona show and look forward to meeting more peeps at the San Diego show.

Tarantulas are BEAUTIFUL and especially that little guy. I have 6 Tarantulas and love the little boogers. Lol! Am hoping to get more... :D

Darla!

Tried to catch Darla asleep but she is such a light sleeper and woke up. She wakes up every time I try to get close enough for a picture. Hugh is the heaviest sleeper EVER but this girl, nope. Lol! She just hates my guts but she's such a cutie. Here she is giving me the evil eye after being woken up. Sorry Darla!:p

IMG_1460.jpg

Yes yes, before I get any negative feed back. I got Darlas tail caught between her cage door and is bruised right now. It's getting better but she still can't curl it completely. :( I felt really bad about it but she's fine now. :) She also has some shed on her tail from her last shed but am keeping a really close eye on it and keeping it moist. If it doesn't come off by tomorrow I am going to go in and try to remove it myself (gently).

IMG_1462-1.jpg

She is very pretty, and your male Sambava is so handsome!! Funny my Sambava girl has a bit of an attitude problem too!

Back
Top Bottom