4.5 months old

lizzleberry

hi,
this is pascal, fairly recent photos
he's recently moved into a 65 gallon flex with a whole load of vines, i even put stuff round his crickets so he can eat unwatched. he's coming out for about 15 minutes every day and is getting braver at exploring and used to being handled.
his care is all good, he's eating, poop is healthy, appears to be drinking even though i dont see him do it, hisses and puts on a bit of a show if he doesnt want attention but is pretty friendly when he's out
here are some photos,
does he look healthy?
IMG_5709.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_5708.jpg

IMG_5707.jpg

IMG_5703.jpg

Very nice colors! From what I see he seems healthy! I'm pretty new though and could be wrong, I don't see any bumps on him at all which is good. How tall is your flexarium? The taller the better is what I've been hearing! The more experienced people on here would know best though!:)

He looks good, though those colors hes showing are stress colors. Might want to refrain from bringing him out of his home for a while.

he's pretty wierd with his "stress colors"
when he's on the move he shows them, when he's sat on my hand they fade away. the change is pretty quick.
his flex is just under a metre high, a bit low but then i have a ridiculously low ceiling so the 100gallon one wouldnt fit :(

Back
Top Bottom