3rd time egg laying

A copy of any X-rays of the eggs would help too.

Also...@chase said..."I’d inquire about another dose of oxytocin. I’ve read on the forums about females requiring more than one dose"...I agree with this.

Attachments

• 7EE84297-4EF5-4988-B25F-CF2780BA171B.jpeg
    7EE84297-4EF5-4988-B25F-CF2780BA171B.jpeg
    98.7 KB · Views: 71
Those are underdeveloped eggs. I’d keep giving the calcium every 12 hours hours to help get the rest of them developed (if the others aren’t fully developed).

I’ve had females lay single eggs that were like that with the clutch if it was a larger clutch

Chase

Those are underdeveloped eggs. I’d keep giving the calcium every 12 hours hours to help get the rest of them developed (if the others aren’t fully developed).

I’ve had females lay single eggs that were like that with the clutch if it was a larger clutch

Chase
Okay great will do. Is it bad to give her the hornworms with the calcium injected in them? I have been doing this the last 2 days to get her the calcium (they were quite small)

Do you have any bsfl or roaches or something else to give with the hornworms? That way there’s some more nutrition for her

Great! I’d try to give her a couple after she has her hornworm. No problem, bsfl means black soldier fly larvae. If you pupate them, they turn into bsf, black soldier flies
Okay awesome. Thank you so much. Since I’ll be doing this every day (instead of feeding her every other day), should I decrease it to 2 crickets? I usually do 3-4

Back
Top Bottom