24x24x48 inch enclosures!

Dmcugy

Hello all you experts out there. Well i just got and put together a 24x24x48 screen cage for my cham and im having the hardest time trying to figure out how to set it up. The specific set up I bought is just an enclosure with no clips or loops or anything at all to hang foliage from or attach vines too. I just dont know where to start with this thing.

I really would love for all you guys and girls out there to post some of your pictures so i could get some ideas!! Any comments with suggestions would be welcomed as well!

To hang plants i get the coated garden wire from home depot or lowes and run it through the plastci pot diagonally from screw to screw. You can loosen the screw a little and wrap it around then tighten it back up

To hang plants i get the coated garden wire from home depot or lowes and run it through the plastci pot diagonally from screw to screw. You can loosen the screw a little and wrap it around then tighten it back up

Any pictures you could post to help me understand?

I can't get some right now, But the thin wire that has the green coating. Form there you can loosen the screw on the side that screws into the top, roof. There are 2 on one side and to on the other. For example right back to left front. The wire will fit in between the aluminum frame and around the screw. This way you can adjust height. just be sure to tighten back up.

I use a real tree up the middle and then secure some of the fake vines to the screen using coated wire. I took apart the wire used for doorbell wiring and cut it into short lengths. It will go through the screen and will hold up even to my largest male panther.

Back
Top Bottom