2016 Cham Calendars

image.jpeg
Is the Society producing a Calendar for sale this year? On the old site there was a product store that sold videos, cards, books, calendars, ect. If these products are still available, would someone tell me where it is located. Am I missing something,I would like a few for X-Mas presents
Wife made cupcakes for our high school daughter , Santa down the chimney, had to share.lol
Dave

Those are so cute! That must've taken your wife quiet a long while. For me it would've at least lol. She did a great job!

Such cute cupcakes! Your wife did an excellent job. The calendars should be available in a few days. I'm having a hard time finding things on the new site. I have not been able to find the book store yet either.

I love the cupcakes :love:

The bookstore needs to be rebuilt but there is a temporary solution here:
www.chameleonforums.com/bookstore/

We are running behind schedule with the calendars. They are currently being printed and I will post an update next week. For those wanting a calendar before Christmas there may be a very limited window of opportunity but we will not know for several more days.

I bought a calendar last year and use it for my supplement schedule, so many great pics last year! I'm excited for the 2016 edition . I know this is an extremely busy time for everyone, thanks for the update and everything you do for the community everyone
Yes I had a cupcake and they were tastie!
Dave

Back
Top Bottom