2012 Calendar ?'s

brooklynelizabeth

I have voted and such for the 2012 calendar cover etc.. but when do we find out what the rest of the calendar has?, like what pics will be featured?

I have voted and such for the 2012 calendar cover etc.. but when do we find out what the rest of the calendar has?, like what pics will be featured?

whenever they get ready to show it I guess. dont think there is an exact date. chill ^^(however, he stated he wanted to have it done before a show.) your going to find out eventually. and its kinda of fun to wait and than one day logg on and see.

The calendar pages, cover, and all poll results will be announced Wednesday.
The reason for not immediately releasing the poll results is that the calendar pages are still being decided and I don't want to mislead anyone.

Thanks Brad!!, sorry i wasn't sure if we found out on the forum or had to wait till ours came in the mail to see all the different chams :)

Cant wait to hang one up :D

They are very good quality calendars, and an easy way to help support the ongoing costs/maintenance of this site. I look forward to getting another one this year.

Any chance the Canadian holidays will be listed in addition to the USA special dates?

The results to all related polls should now be visible.

I still have a few decisions to make so it will be another day or two before I can present a preview of the calendar pages. The format will be similar to previous years and contain two or three collage pages. If you placed first or second in one of the calendar polls then you will have at least one photo in the calendar. No member will have more than two photos in the calendar.

Canadian Holidays: I'm going to inquire about this and will let you know.

Reactions: Hoj
i found the cover results.. congrats Jann but cant seem to find the other polls???

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Padre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

found em in photo contests, congrats too everyone some really great shots, my lil Gizmo came close, he thanks everyone for his votes
cant wait to see the calendar

Back
Top Bottom