2024 Chameleon Calendar

Order Priority mail by December 18 for delivery before Christmas.

holidays470.jpg

@Brad - I originally ordered 1 calendar with 1 Thoughts for Food book. Today I got two. This morning before I got the calendars/books I had placed another order for a calendar so I could give one as a present. Will you please just keep the purchase I sent this morning and not send another calendar? The order should be under a Marsha T. If you need further information please let me know.

@Brad - I originally ordered 1 calendar with 1 Thoughts for Food book. Today I got two. This morning before I got the calendars/books I had placed another order for a calendar so I could give one as a present. Will you please just keep the purchase I sent this morning and not send another calendar? The order should be under a Marsha T. If you need further information please let me know.
Send him a message as well.

Contest Update 🌟

We have expanded the contest to include 4 winners. Each will receive a $25 credit to a sponsor of their choice. A final drawing among those winners will determine who receives the 2024 Lucky Chameleon Award (medal).

The deadline has been extended to Jan 2nd. Calendar purchases made after Jan 2nd will not receive a raffle ticket.

It will be a couple weeks before the drawings take place. We need to wait for everyone to receive their calendars in the mail.

32clover2-png.347327
32clover2-png.347327

Back
Top Bottom