2010 Madagascar Trip

Today we got the Price for the Flight from Paris to Antananarivo and back to Paris...
we pay Paris-Tana-Paris 515,-€ plus 265,-€ Tax plus 30,-€ Service-Air Mada

for both Domestic Flights we pay 180,-€ Tana-Maroantsetra-Tamatave

The Flights are very cheap... around 400,-€ cheaper then normal

so...if someone whant to go with us... it`s Time to order the Flights

Stage 3

RANOMAFANA
After stay in the region Andasibe we go back to Antananarivo, but we visit still the reptile farm Mandraka before we continues to go to Antsirabe and into the rain forests from Ranomafana. Here we look for Calumma glawi also Furcifer balteatus and naturally Calumma oushagnessi. We have a place, at which we can see the Yellow Lip variant of Calumma parsonii also at security of bordering probability. After three eventful weeks it goes then back to Tana, and in the long run also back into the homeland.

Destination: RANOMAFANA
Excursion : Village Rano
Exkursion: Ranomafana national park
Exkursion: Yellow Lip Excursion

we are to be organized thereby the flights to Madagascar. We try a group tariff for the flights Paris-Antananarivo-Paris to be received as also for the inland flights. For this it is to be registered necessarily promptly at us. Also for the guests from the USA or Scandinavia we can organize the flights starting from Paris (external achievements) for further questions approximately around this Expedition to be available we you at any time also by telephone:
0049 (0) 203,289 69 17
Or you get information under: [email protected]

For Travelimpressionen you can find it under: http://www.tanalahorizon.com/index.php?id=19

Attachments

• River-Ranomafana.jpg
    River-Ranomafana.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 128
  • Ranomafana1.jpg
    Ranomafana1.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 159
  • Furc-balteatus.jpg
    Furc-balteatus.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 145
  • Uroplatus1.jpg
    Uroplatus1.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 119
  • Rano-Frog.jpg
    Rano-Frog.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 113
Tomorow we start our Jurassic-Tour to Madagascar,
i will post new Pics in this Forum, we try to find different
colourmorphs of Calumma parsonii and i hope it will be an succesfull Trip to Madagascars Wild.
For all People who are interested to go to Madagaskar we have a special Tour
beginning on 20 March 2011

http://www.tanalahorizon.com/index.php?id=115

Attachments

• NL-parsonii3.jpg
    NL-parsonii3.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 124
  • Research1.jpg
    Research1.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 168
  • Research2.jpg
    Research2.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 159
Exellent, i hope you have a really good trip, i myself am going there in two weeks time and am very excited indeed! The first half of the trip is similar to your stage 3 itinery with a few other places being visited around fiana,ambositra and itremo. What is the date you get back we may bump into eachother?

Have fun on your Trip, and be CAREFULL in the Area Itremo, there are some Bandits, that means dont go allone! only with a Guide, and dont do Camping
in this Area, i wish you good luck to find Furcifer minor in this Area...
from 12 April we go also to Ranomafana, maby i see you there
velma, Mario

Have fun on your Trip, and be CAREFULL in the Area Itremo, there are some Bandits, that means dont go allone! only with a Guide, and dont do Camping
in this Area, i wish you good luck to find Furcifer minor in this Area...
from 12 April we go also to Ranomafana, maby i see you there
velma, Mario

hi mario,yes i have heard this and am a little worried regarding safty, we were planning on staying in ambositra region and maybe trying to find some populations of minor a little closer to this area rather than having to travel to far west to itremo, have you stayed in ambositra before and is it safe??

we will also be in ranomafana on the 12th, keep your eyes peeled for two geeky guys roaming the jungle.lol.
I am ben and the person i am travelling with is matt.

Hi there,
we go on 12 to Antsirabe, and then next Day to Ranomafana. Ambositra is safe i think, we often stay there but its better to stay in the Hotel after Dark. Ambositra is good for Handcraft-Shopping, but i didnt find Minors there...
In Ranomafana we look for Yellow-Lip Parsonii and Calumma glawi and Oushagnessi... i think we arrive in Ranomafana at Evening at 13 March.
see you then in Ranomafana...
Veloma, Mario

Back
Top Bottom