2010 Heart Award

(Blush, blush.) I wasn't expecting this! Thanks for the award Brad (and anyone else who was involved)!

Thanks for all the congratulations and positive comments! I'm just one of many helpful people on this forum. I'm always glad when I can help somebody and always wish that I knew more than I do.

Congrats Lynda! I am glad to see you got the heart. :D Not just this year but every year you offer people good advice and do your best to help them and advocate for their chameleons. Thank you for everything you do.

Last edited:
Well done Lynda - you really are an inspiration to us all, not to mention a great source of knowledge ;):D

Congratulations! A well deserved award. Thank you so much for sharing your wealth of knowledge with us. I have learned so much from you in the time I have been on the forums.

Congratulations! A worthy winner! Your threads are always full of useful information and links which have helped so many chameleons and their owners!

I thought for sure I was up for this. What happened?
Anway,well deserved by someone that is a huge asset to these forums.

Once again...thanks to all of you for your much appreciated comments! There are times when I wonder if I should post or not and this is makes me feel that its all been worthwhile! There are a lot of other people who make terrific contributions to this forum too though and all of you deserve a heart award too!

Sorry you didn't get it Chuck...but just keep trying! :)

Back
Top Bottom