2 month female veiled

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevereecy

I wouldn't ordinarily post a veiled here, but I have one straggler 2 month old female veiled that I'd like to sell so I can free up her cage. She's a good looking "perfect" cham. $40 OBO plus $30 shipping. See her photo by clicking on "price list" at www.chameleonplantation.com

Thanks,

Steve

What type of veiled is she? Sunburst?

I guess you could say that depending on what you mean by that. Orange and yellow mostly. If you go to my website, (www.chameleonplantation.com) and click on the blog, you can see photos of a male and female veiled together. OK, he's chasing her. Anyway, the male in the photos is her older brother....hatched out much earlier because of a different incubation method. In general, yes, yellow and orange colors.

If you click on "feedback" tab, you'll see photos submitted from other customers. All of the veileds shown are from this clutch, including an adult female...her older sister.

Steve

If it was a male, I would snag it in a heartbeat but I'm not ready for the whole female adventure with eggs and all that happy stuff I read on here everyday. I'll wait till I'm more experienced to hop on that rollercoaster. But the female you have there looks absolutely amazing Steve, I do have to add that.

Steve,

I just went to your website. Is she the third pic down? If she is i might be interested. PM me.

Debby

I think we're talking about the same animal, but she's the second photo on the "inventory" tab. Still available as of now. Sending you a PM.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom