2 day hunger strike

You could always try a variety in diet, I don't know what all your feeding now. But if it's all just crickets maybe try worms for a bit? Change the gut-load on the crickets and try again later?

I give my little guy a variety of food so I hope to never have these, good luck :)

Baby superworms will get your cham to eat. Be careful though, once they taste a superworm, some have problems accepting crickets/roaches again. Also be vigilant with your husbandry to ensure that the "hunger strike" is just attributed to being bored with food instead of something more troublesome.

the diet sounds like a great idea! If that doesn't work, try to put some newspaper around your cage on the outside. Sometimes chameleons won't eat just cuz they're stressed or something and this might help.

It is unusual for a young chameleon of that age to go on a hunger strike. It might help to fill out the ask for help form in the health clinic. There could be something else going on causing him to not want to eat.

all i can say is: dont give it superworms!they are evil!and they mess up their mind,hehe!i say this becose my cham went on a 30day hunger strike only wanting superworms!just try other worms,roaches,locusts!

Back
Top Bottom