1.1 Ambilobes

Status
Not open for further replies.

davider

Avid Member
Hey guys I am offering my two Ambilobes for sale. I must sell them since I am moving by the end of this month and would like them to go to someone that intends on breeding them. I have not bred them yet. But I am willing to sell them individually. Below are pictures of each, and a description as well. I prefer local pick up, but will be willing to ship. **Both come with a one-week health/satisfaction guarantee.** Contact me for more information and pictures of their sires. Thanks for your time.
David, call, e-mail or PM me with any questions!
[email protected]

JACK-He comes from FLChams. His sire is Dunbar, an amazing solid yellow background blue bar wild caught Ambilobe. He is a virgin and is unrelated to any chameleons out there. He is about 9.5 months old and is a big boy. Nothing can scare this guy. He is priced at $375.00. This is a post with his pictures from a youngster ...
https://www.chameleonforums.com/meet-jack-picture-heavy-81251/
((Looks like he should be shedding soon, below pictures were taken 8/14/12))
J1.jpg

J4.jpg

J3.jpg

LOLA-She comes from The Chameleon Company. Her sire is Shaknasty, a beautiful blue bar red/orange background Ambilobe. She is 15 months old.
She is a great eater and a sweet heart. She is priced at $235.00 (*Contact for pictures of her sire.*)
F1.jpg

F2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom