Looking to sell my RBBB panther

sara05

WILLING TO NEGOTIATE so he's a teen but he's a panther chameleon his sub species is a RBBB panther he's partially blind in one eye I think I'm not too sure but it doesn't seem to bother him as he still wonders around his cage. More recently it seems he has TGI which means he needs to be taken to a vet to confirm so and get him on a path to healing. As im looking for him to be well taken care of and in proper hands i am willing to drive to hand him over and willing to negotiate the price (asking price is $450) though I'm more so selling his things then him. He will come with a tank, a water dripper, a diy feeder, plants, humidifier, lights, a timer for the lights, and any mealworms I have if any, along with proper vitamins. Message me at (334-723-5547) if your interested and I'll send some videos and pictures I live in the dothan alabama district and am willing to drive about 70miles out so about 1hr and a half if your more then this I'd be willing to meet half way or somewhere i just want him to go somewhere nice where he can look his best again I'm also moving soon and can't take him with me

You really need to post photos if you want to gain any interest. And the members on this forum are more likely to adopt than to buy a chameleon. You have a sick chameleon who needs professional care, and that will cost someone a lot of money to take on. If you really want him to go to a good home and to get well, consider adopting him out to a caring home of a member instead of trying to recoup your money.

I really hope you find him a good home. To anyone reading this, here’s a screen shot of Dothan. It’s just north of Tallahassee and Panama City Beach, FL

Attachments

• IMG_5788.jpeg
    IMG_5788.jpeg
    113 KB · Views: 20
You really need to post photos if you want to gain any interest. And the members on this forum are more likely to adopt than to buy a chameleon. You have a sick chameleon who needs professional care, and that will cost someone a lot of money to take on. If you really want him to go to a good home, consider adopting him out to a caring home of a member instead of trying to recoup your money
Fully agree with @Andrew1283 here!

Yeah unfortunately I'll have to agree with others here and say trying to sell a sick animal seems like grasping at straws to try to get some money back despite the actual motivation unfortunately.

If you care for the well being of the animal then adoption out to someone who will take the nessasry care to help with the eye and infection at a more reasonable cost (since vet care will easily add up to $500+ for the First vist alone) is you're best bet.

If you just care about recouping the cost of you're investment well then... I wish you good luck with the sale.

Yeah unfortunately I'll have to agree with others here and say trying to sell a sick animal seems like grasping at straws to try to get some money back despite the actual motivation unfortunately.

If you care for the well being of the animal then adoption out to someone who will take the nessasry care to help with the eye and infection at a more reasonable cost (since vet care will easily add up to $500+ for the First vist alone) is you're best bet.

If you just care about recouping the cost of you're investment well then... I wish you good luck with the sale.
It's not about the money thats why It's in bold but I can't give him for free unfortunately with life circumstances I'm in rn not to mention I would need gas money to be able to drive wherever and that's the main thing and I've had people tell me that you shouldn't give any Pets away for free as anyone could take them and you don't know If they have the proper funds to care for them and having a price for them wagers out from those people the only way I can give him for free is if someone is willing to do the driving instead or are closer and I doubt that will be the case but by ALL MEANS IF SOMEONE LIVES WITHIN LIKE 40MINS or an hour YOU CAN TAKE HIM FOR FREE and we can discuss meet up through the number that was provided

Last edited:
Here's a couple of photos showing his colors mixtures of greens, blues, yellows, oranges, and reds and the last picture is of the setup I have another plant that's been needing to be put in there but I haven't been wanting to bother him the first 3 pictures are recent the first one being taken today

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231227_000750_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231227_000750_Gallery.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20231227_000033_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231227_000033_Gallery.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20231227_000257_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231227_000257_Gallery.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20231227_000454_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231227_000454_Gallery.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20231227_001044_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231227_001044_Gallery.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20231227_002505_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231227_002505_Gallery.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20231227_001340_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231227_001340_Gallery.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_20231227_001425_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231227_001425_Gallery.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 29
  • Snapchat-1620179334.jpg
    Snapchat-1620179334.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 30
That may be a female. I’m not seeing a hemipenile bulge.
The breeder told me it's a male and I can see it clear as day in these pictures plus there's other signs then just that it being male or female doesn't matter rn 🙃

Last edited:
Youre right, male or female doesn’t matter right now. Best of luck on your rehoming. If you are out of options and want to adopt him out, please state that clearly on the forums and you will get more interest. And no, he won’t go to someone who just wants a free chameleon. The forums members will see to it that he goes to a responsible member who is more than capable of taking him on. I would take him on but I would need to set up another enclosure. Here are my other enclosures. But shipping may kill him in winter, while he’s sick

Attachments

• IMG_4135.jpeg
    IMG_4135.jpeg
    205.9 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3651.jpeg
    IMG_3651.jpeg
    356.9 KB · Views: 27
Youre right, male or female doesn’t matter right now. Best of luck on your rehoming. If you are out of options and want to adopt him out, please state that clearly on the forums and you will get more interest. And no, he won’t go to someone who just wants a free chameleon. The forums members will see to it that he goes to a responsible member who is more than capable of taking him on. I would take him on but I would need to set up another enclosure. Here are my other enclosures. But shipping may kill him in winter, while he’s sick
Okay thanks for the help I plan on making a cleaner post later tonight and yea I'd be scared to risk it

Back
Top Bottom