zoomed reptivite with out d3??????

erik775

Established Member
hay i was wondering if reptivite with out d3 is the same as calcium with out d3?????mi so confused...:confused::confused::confused:i need some help...

I am supposing you did not beleive me? Repcal is calcium-they say what they are on the bottle. Herptivite and Reptivite. are vitamins

I am supposing you did not beleive me? Repcal is calcium-they say what they are on the bottle. Herptivite and Reptivite. are vitamins

DAM...sorry bout thats...no wonder why my cham is probly acting weard...im fucking up...:(

No-just stop using the vitamins so much, and dust very lightly when you supplement.

man:(:(:(...what should i get and what brand???so it could be the over supplementation and no calcium with out d3 why shes acting sooo weird then???vs laying eggs...because she just goes in the laying bin and eats the sand...:(:(::eek::eek::eek:...so order or buy zoomed repti calcium with out d3???????

OK-If you have Repcal with D3 (should be a pink label) and you already have the Herptivite and Reptivite, you just need to get the Repcal with no D3 (green label).

These are the ones I use.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Your chameleon is likely eating the sand and soil because you aren't giving it enough calcium. I use Rep-cal phos.-free calcium at most feedings. Rep-cal calcium/D3 twice a month lightly and Rep-cal Herptivite twice a month lightly.

Can you post a picture or two of your chameleon please?

Petsmart sales both those rep-cal products. I coulkdnt find plain calcium there and had to hit a "real" pet shop for some.

Edit not repti-cal i meant rep-cal

if you choose to use reptivite, i wouldnt use it if it doesnt contain d3. Plain calcium is a must. I use zoomeds repticalcium. It is a perfect chalk white & extremely fine.

Im using vit-all from sticky tongue en the sticky tongue miner-all indoor and outdoor.

mixing the in and outdoor for every feeding and gutload my feeding animals with vit-all and a diversity of fruit en vegetables.

that should do it for you too.

Im using vit-all from sticky tongue en the sticky tongue miner-all indoor and outdoor.

mixing the in and outdoor for every feeding and gutload my feeding animals with vit-all and a diversity of fruit en vegetables.

that should do it for you too.

If you are mixing then you are giving D3 at every feeding. Not sure what vit-all is, but you don't want to "over-vitamin" either.

according to several research weve concluded that its almost impossible to overfeed with d3 because a cham can store it, to use the reserves that it takes when he/she is running out of pre-vit d3 wich the epidermis(Skinlayers) needs to provide the body for D3.

the causes to use its reserve's are bad UV-lighting or bad supplementing.

Back
Top Bottom