Zoo Med Reptibreeze IguanArium

repdog

I'm looking at this cage for a chameleon. I like cages that are larger and hope this is big enough for me. I see from reading on here that this would be to big for a baby so I would need something else. But for the adult I was wondering if anyone else has used this type of cage and how they liked it. For my environment I know I have to cover the sides and back to be able to keep heat and humidity in. But I have seen cages like this as long as the front and top are screen they still seem to do well. Is this correct? If not and I need it to be all screen I might have to quit now. Summer is not bad but winters can be cold and the house is heated with wood :(.

I have thought about getting one myself. I think that for an adult it would work well. Also, I have three sides of all of my cages wrapped in plastic. As long as the front and top are left open (not covered in plastic) I think it would work very well.

I'm going to check them out in person if I can find one locally. Just to see for now and see what others think.

Back
Top Bottom