Zilla Tropical Mist Spray for Reptiles

I actually just bought this last week and after I used it my Chameleon started acting weird for a few days. I don't know if it was from the spray but I haven't used it since and wouldn't recommend using it.

My thoughts exactly, useless. Misting and drippers are sufficient enough and mimic their natural environment better than a spray. Schick, when you say acting weird, what do you mean?

My thoughts exactly, useless. Misting and drippers are sufficient enough and mimic their natural environment better than a spray. Schick, when you say acting weird, what do you mean?

yeah, ditto, acting weird how?

I have seen sprays for helping an animal shed..... but I don't think this is gonna do much good if you are maintaining proper humidity for your animals.

73* ambient and 66% humidity in the free range currently... The three melleri seem happy and she just fine.

He was sleeping during the day not being alert and just didn't seem right. After 2 days he was back to normal and the only thing different that I did was use that spray and some shed aid because of skin left from shedding. Now he's 100% back to normal and I haven't used it or the shed aid since that day. So i'm thinking something in the spray or the shed aid had an effect on him.

I use something similar to this for my bearded dragon, it helps with his shedding and he really enjoys, you'd think he would run away but he just closes his eyes and takes it.

But like others have said i wouldnt use this on a chameleon.

I just used this and it was pretty good after an hour my chameleon had looked much better he looked light green and he was less stressed when i put my hand near him:):)

Zilla humidity spray

I just used this and it was pretty good after an hour my chameleon had looked much better he looked light green and he was less stressed when i put my hand near him:):)

I WOULD NOT SUGGEST USING THIS FOR VEILED CHAMS. i trusted Zilla brand and bought for my veiled. I've used twice and am tossing out even tho it was pricy. My guy had neg reaction first time (lethargy and groggy). I stupidly used again a week later. He hissed at me a lot and went into total agressive mode. (Unusual for him). I think it may sting their skin. Only thing i can think of that would elicit that reaction. Not worth the chance anyway.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom