Zeus has arrived & taken over

laurie

Retired Moderator
This is the beautiful Jackson Xanth I got from xanthoman. This guy is awesome, just completely beautiful. He is also very friendly and the only jackson I have ever known who requires a tree to free range in. He needs some time out of the cage to survey his domain. Now here is Zeus

4686039707_fae5b4e658_b.jpg

4686039177_1b364cab2b_b.jpg

4686671228_9da873f2f1_b.jpg

Very handsome guy! I love the bright yellow at the base of his horns. These guys are awesome! :D Definately one of my favorite species.

What a beautiful fella! I haven't tried Jacksons yet. If I increase my collection I would have to rent a warehouse!

Thanks for the good words, this guy is just the most beautiful Jackson I have ever seen. He is perfect in every way, the most friendly, the best eater and the most moving machine I own.

congrats Laurie! He is a stunner! Sounds like your gonna have a house full of Jacksons soon :) Give Rhino our love btw

gpmo (her)

congrats Laurie! He is a stunner! Sounds like your gonna have a house full of Jacksons soon :) Give Rhino our love btw

gpmo (her)

My baby Rhino isn't forgotten, I give him my love every day. He is eating really well now.:)

I'm glad you like Zeus. He was unplanned but who could resist him????

Thanks for the good words, this guy is just the most beautiful Jackson I have ever seen. He is perfect in every way, the most friendly, the best eater and the most moving machine I own.
glad he was well received and everyone approves, hes been a joy to have and i will miss him intensely, but it is a comfort knowing he is in lauries hands. looking very happy with his new digs.

Last edited:
How on earth did I miss this thread?!?! I must stop going to work, lol! I miss so much that goes on on this site when I'm not home!

Congrats Laurie! He's a handsome big boy and I luuuurve his horns! Give him a great big kissy from his UK Auntie! :D Mmmmwwwaaahhhh!:D

How on earth did I miss this thread?!?! I must stop going to work, lol! I miss so much that goes on on this site when I'm not home!

Congrats Laurie! He's a handsome big boy and I luuuurve his horns! Give him a great big kissy from his UK Auntie! :D Mmmmwwwaaahhhh!:D

I can give him a kiss for you but he said he would prefer a visit.:D

Back
Top Bottom