Youtube Introductory Clip

cushcameleon

I have been working with a few other members and we are in the middle of making our first video. We are currently working on an introductory segment for the video, we were hoping of making it about 10/15 seconds long. If you want, you may submit videos of your chamelons eating, drinking, etc. We will then take several of these clips and make them into an introduction that will be played at the beginning of each video. All your help and time is appreciated!

We still need lots more videos/pictures for the introductory clip. You can either post links directly, or you can give us permission to use what you have posted on the site. Anything will help. Thank you.

Here are some things I am submitting:
IMG_2251.jpg

We still need some more video clips. We were able to come up with a rough introductory clip, but as you can see there is only one chameleon in the entire clip.

We still need lots more videos/pictures for the introductory clip. You can either post links directly, or you can give us permission to use what you have posted on the site. Anything will help. Thank you.
QUOTE]

WOW! What a great image! That could be a poster!

If you like anything in our album let us know and I'll send you the larger format.

Amazing to us that with all you're dealing with (VET) that you just keep this project moving. Good job.

Cheers,
P&D

Back
Top Bottom