• Other Species

Votes: 136 14.8%
  • No Future Plans

Votes: 40 4.3%

• Total voters

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
What chameleon species do you expect to bring home next? If your particular species isn't listed then please let us know more about your future plans.

Getting a Sambava today, And a female Faly in a month, then working on a free range rainforest room to eventually house a pair of Calumma Parsonii or Melleri.:D my addiction is spiraling out of control!!!

I am so ready to have my baby panthers hatch out, and I will be keeping a little boy and girl for myself. And then the plan is to pair the little female with my new Ambi, Castiel, down the line and continue the cross project another generation. So panthers are going to be my favorite project for a while.

However, soon I cannot wait to get the Transvaals to breed. They still have a way to go but they are going to be a super important project for those of us involved, and would be an amazing step.

Besides these, I do not think that I will buy a new chameleon or a new species. I don't have room for unlimited amounts of animals, although there are others I like.

jeebus- the hoe world is exploding now, everyone wants them!

cant wait to get a girl again from showjet, Kermit is lonely and lookin for some lovin. ;)

Thats who im waiting for! Arent his gorgeous? Do you have photos of kermit?

in my albums. and in past thread if you want to search.

Kermit actually came from showjet. I had another female from him too, but she died.

couldnt get oethers cuz they were related. but this female isnt related to my male.

Ambilobe Panther :) Looking at three little boys right now!

Decisions, decisions. :rolleyes:

One clutch was born on my bday! but he's the most pricey :( lol

I marked panther chameleon but i might be getting a little female veiled (Ringo's GF) soon. I am looking at panthers but as my husband is getting out of the Army in January and he's going to college I dont see it happening for awhile.

Getting a Sambava today, And a female Faly in a month, then working on a free range rainforest room to eventually house a pair of Calumma Parsonii or Melleri.:D my addiction is spiraling out of control!!!

You can't see me right now, but I'm definitely giving you two thumbs up.

Back
Top Bottom