Votes: 98 10.6%
  • Pygmy Chameleon

Votes: 49 5.3%
  • Other Species

Votes: 136 14.8%
  • No Future Plans

Votes: 40 4.3%

• Total voters
I have a beautiful Ambilobe Panther Chameleon and am hoping to get one of Jaglon53's beautiful True Blue Nosey Be's someday. So my vote was for Panther Chameleon.

Doesn't just about anyone want a panther?? I want some crazy rare exotic Species. Not too sure if carpets fall in that catagory but I don't ever see em on this forum.

Here is my list of things to come in the near future and the not so near future.
More Bradypodion transvaalense and pumilum, and some thamnobates from ColdAl

K. xenorhina
T. laterispinis
T. montium
T. deremensis
F. minor
C. malthe

;)

Last edited:
I am desperate for a quadricornis! I have looked everywhere I can't find any baby males :(

But if I can't I want another panther maybe a female nosey be or I'd really like a mitsio male :)

I am not sure if getting something you have had before counts or not. I would like to have a pair of Tavetana's and hopefully breed them one day. And of course more quads.

This is an interesting poll. How many extremely neat species there are too work with in the hobby (even with Madagascar and Tanzania being closed) is I think one of the strong points of this hobby:D.

Haha he'll yeah! I'm getting the sambava a female now as well! I let you know when I get some babies next year :D

I forgot to add Calumma Globifer to my wish list as well:), they are beautiful..

Shooooooot. If I can have/make the space I'd love to get a Sambava from you! And I forgot to mention, I'm in the process of adopting a year old-ish blue bar female Ambilobe. She'll be mine on the 30th! :)

Back
Top Bottom