• Pygmy Chameleon

Votes: 49 5.3%
  • Other Species

Votes: 136 14.8%
  • No Future Plans

Votes: 40 4.3%

• Total voters
Technically veiled...

But I'm getting a panther shortly after my veiled breeding project is started so I vote panther!

I voted panther chameleon because their colors is what made me start but I got 10 little baby Jackson's from my male and female Jackson's.

i guess this might not count but i picked up a male veiled that im going to nurse back to health and a baby panther male...he better be a male lol cuz thats what iasked and paid for and the breeder gave me after going through quite a few

I'd love to get a nosy be or just basically the cheapest panther I can find. Honestly I think people over price chameleons in general.

I think a male panther should be worth like 130$ but that's just me.

Anyway, maybe an abanja would be good too.

I was thinking of getting a pygmy, but I have been leaning towards an Oustaleti or a Spiny cham... Waagh! I cant decide. I wish chameleons roamed free and I could go and catch one...with a poke-ball or something.

I was thinking of getting a pygmy, but I have been leaning towards an Oustaleti or a Spiny cham... Waagh! I cant decide. I wish chameleons roamed free and I could go and catch one...with a poke-ball or something.

I thought Ousties and Spinies were the same?

Haha if Parsons or Jacksons (or Nosys) were in my backyard I'd definitely train em like pokemon :D

I am going to Repticon tomorrow so it could be tomorrow lol I am going to try to just buy some different worms for my 2 veilds. I am even taking my husband to try to deter me from bringing anyone home :D

I won't be getting a new one for a while, but when I do probably a different panther local (I currently have an ambi). Something with blue, such as Ambanja or Nosy Be or Nosy Faly I think would be so cool. Also, when there are more CB Mellers that would be a really cool cham to add in the future as well.

Hopefully if all goes well getting a baby boy veiled next month. Its going to be my first chameleon after years of geckos.FINALLY!!

As of right now, my next one may be either a panther male or another Meller's, depending on what kind of space I have in my next apartment.

I miss having a panther male around, and I would like to get a single one just to fill that gap. Something red and blue again, although I don't care what locale.

But if I come across another Meller's in good shape I don't think I could pass it up!

I have decided I am going to do a Pygmy Viv. I have the Viv, going to start planting it once I get moved and when it's grown out a bit get a few pygmys. Theya re so adorable and I want to try and do an all natural Vivarium for them.

Back
Top Bottom