Votes: 98 10.6%
  • Pygmy Chameleon

Votes: 49 5.3%
  • Other Species

Votes: 136 14.8%
  • No Future Plans

Votes: 40 4.3%

• Total voters
Repticon is in town this weekend, we go tomorrow, really excited to see what they have. God only knows what I'll bring home.

I really want a mellers or a parsonii but the chances of finding captive bred here in Canada are slim to none. So I'd expect I'll be getting a panther in the next year or so! (not including the one or two sternfeldis I keep from my two current clutches :))

Seeing as I just now got my very first Chameleon(Veiled Male), if all things go well with keeping my new cham in the next few years I would love to get a Panther and a Meller's.

T Dermensis Male

I am desperately looking for a Sub Adult T Deremensis Male and cant find one anywhere, help a brother out.

Our next chameleons will be 1.2 Brookesia superciliaris and a pair of Trioceros quadricornis

In the neir future we plan to add pairs of Chamaeleo namaquensis, Trioceros montium and Calumma malthe as well.

I couldn't pick more than one but Im an in the planning stages to house a male panther and a pair of carpets. Oh the research on best set ups take ALONG time.

Well, I have a veiled named Simon. He is two and we have had him since a few months old. My next is a panther. I have an egg cooking in my incubator. I have to wait the long wait. Cant wait til it hatches.

Back
Top Bottom