Votes: 59 6.4%
  • other species

Votes: 162 17.5%
  • undecided

Votes: 37 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure what im gonna get yet. Its a toss up between and maled sambava panther, a few pigmys, a female veiled to breed with little cletus or maybe a carpet. there are so many choices i cant decide. I really want them all much bad.

next cham

I want to get an Oustalet (spelling) next. Saw one at the Summer of Slither exhibit at the CA Academy of Sciences, was pretty awesome.

Well I'm pretty sure the next guy will be some sort of panther. Probably an Ambanja, Sambava, or Oorana Mena...if I can afford it! I think I'll be more of a collector then anything! I'm not interested in breeding so why not just have a few males...I think I'll need a very large house and a room or two dedicated to some chams :D:D

Nobody thinks of Senegals even though they're the most widely pictured for a chameleon shape in cartoons and movies. I love my Senegal, although the colors and sizes of a Panthers are amazing.

Even though i have 4 Panthers i still vote panther because im still fascinated on the different markings and colors and always seem to want the next one i see..

If I had my way I'd bring home this Jackson's at my local pet store :) but mom said no and since I'm in college and she is already taking care of my dog and Echo it's not going to happen for awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom