Your first Heartbreak?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewOwner

What was it like..?

Im just now goin through it and believe me.. it is way underrated.. Loss of sleep, concentration.. UGH.

What was yours like? Easy? Tough?

every one of them is tough, good luck

This is my first, the first person to actually be 'In love' with, hope i dont have to many... Hard to handle. I rode my bike about 12 kilometres yesterday, just thinking.

Now today ive sat around listening to bob marley and the wailers.

And school tomorrow.

Lifes a B_ _ C H

Seeings as we are basically the same age, I understand what you are going through. I had a breakup get so bad.. I just doubt I will EVER get back into another one. Focus on school and things that matter, don't let other people get in the way. Be who YOU want to be, not what someone else wants you to be etc.. but just think.

Freedom! LOL

Seeings as we are basically the same age, I understand what you are going through. I had a breakup get so bad.. I just doubt I will EVER get back into another one. Focus on school and things that matter, don't let other people get in the way. Be who YOU want to be, not what someone else wants you to be etc.. but just think.

Freedom! LOL

Freedom sucks too.

So far ive just excersised way to much. Sit ups and bike rides arent cutting it.

I dunno what to do other then that, and be on the forums.. all my friends just say yeah, its hard... and tell me there stories. Ugh..

Hating this

Listening to 'No woman no cry' by bob marley doesnt help either. Going for another long bike ride. Cya later

Tell 'em you don't need their stories, you just need some time to think. Trust me, when people told me stories I about knocked their head off. Thanks for helping me relive it...

Just don't start hurting yourself because someone else hurt you. Get on MSN anytime and I'll talk to you alright?

Agh, It's hard... But then once you're really over it, you wonder why you were so upset...

Or maybe that's just me. I just kind of feel that what happens, happens. So I suppose that's why I think back like that.

Also, I'm young and the last time that happened I was like... 13. And thinking back, I don't think I was 'in love,' I thought I was back then though...

I've found someone better.

DONT TAKE NO S**T FROM NOBODY. thats how i roll.

haha, im more of a nice guy that doesnt care what other people think :p

This really isnt getting better listening to music.. Nothins helping. i got like, so many thoughts goin through my head right now, This is sooooo Lame.

Agh, It's hard... But then once you're really over it, you wonder why you were so upset...

Or maybe that's just me. I just kind of feel that what happens, happens. So I suppose that's why I think back like that.

Also, I'm young and the last time that happened I was like... 13. And thinking back, I don't think I was 'in love,' I thought I was back then though...

I've found someone better.

Man, thats easy to say, Now.. But right now its like the 'Perfect' girl, I honestly cannot see anything i dont like about her. Nothing. not one thing. and now its all gone.

You say ill find someone better but its a long way to go... again with the stories my buddys tell me, they say it takes long time to heal, and they didnt have another girlfriend for closer part of a year..

I eventually put my cell down, and just layed there, thinking to myself.

I hate this.

okay, that song wouldnt work either, i dont think hahaha..

I geuss ill tell you my story.

One night, she text messages me, saying shes going to play Softball with her dad, in lake cowichan, she went for 3 days, played 4 games, and slept at a hotel with her dad. then they stayed a day there and came back at night. She didnt text me for a while because she was working, apparently. then she wouldnt text me at school, or after school (She goes to a differant school). so finally 1 day, she texts me saying, I dont think i love you anymore.. im sorry. and that was all..

It sounds to me like you are defining yourself with this person. Try and find out who you are without anyone around. Once you figure out who you are you will have more self esteem and this kinda thing won't define you, it'll be a page in the book rather than the title of it. I can pretty much guarantee you will find yourself silly for worrying this much. Think of it as a beginning not an end.

I had a relationship that lasted 5 years starting in highschool and it ending actually ended up being the best thing that ever happened to me. Now I look back on my few days of distress with amusement.

haha, im more of a nice guy that doesnt care what other people think :p

This really isnt getting better listening to music.. Nothins helping. i got like, so many thoughts goin through my head right now, This is sooooo Lame.

Im also a "nice guy" but that doesnt stop me from taking no SH*T

What was it like..?

Im just now goin through it and believe me.. it is way underrated.. Loss of sleep, concentration.. UGH.

What was yours like? Easy? Tough?

It will pass,believe me,you might not think so now or tomorrow but it will pass...........although saying that i'm still getting over the fact that i didn't get married to Mark Owen!:eek::rolleyes:

I remember mine like it was yesterday, and its been a year and a half. We were together for 8 years and married. I remember when it first happened, i lost about 40 lbs in less than a month. I cut off all communication with the outside world. Finally my dad found me lying on my living room floor - I hadn't eaten, drank, or slept for 6 days. I ended up in the hospital for a week. I missed almost 2 months of work. I was a disaster! Depending on the person, it gets easier over time. Some just take longer than others. Like i said, its been over a year and a half, and she is the first thing i think about when i wake up, and the last thing i think about when i go to sleep. The duration of which i think about her gets shorter and shorter everyday.

I learned not to fight to "urge" to think about her. I thought that i was an idiot for thinking about her all the time. Once i told myself that its perfectly normal, and to just let nature takes its course, it got much easier. I can go on and on, so im ending this now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom