Young Veiled & iPhone

Bernie

Hi all,

I bought a 6week old Yemen last weekend called Bert. So far he has been very placid, clever, hungry and active. With him being a youngster and growing fast I want to take some pics and videos of him.

So when I feed him etc I pull out my iPhone 4 and he becomes pretty pi55ed off! His Yemen attitude really flares up, dark colours, big chin and all puffed up. Luckily no hissing or biting (yet).

It's a black iPhone4 - I can only assume he finds this black dark shape a threat. Either that or he doesn't like Apple products!

Anyone else have similar issues? he seems fine when my fiancé uses her Blackberry Torch.

I may have to try my silver digi camera instead from now on.

All of my chams seem to hate my electronics. They can be the prettiest colors and if I get the camera, cell, or ipod out to take a pic. They change colors to puff up. I have four chams and they all hate pictures.

A lot of us have camera hating chameleons. There are a few who have chams that love camera's. I would like to have just one of those.

guess im lucky, mine comes for a closer look lol

Attachments

• peek a boo 2.jpg
    peek a boo 2.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 132
guess im lucky, mine comes for a closer look lol

r u sure berts a he cause he really looks like a she to me!!!:cool: if he acts like that when you take a pic do it anyways he will live i hear stuff about electronics and what not and if you don't expose them to it they won't get use to it i know its mean but its just the facts of life i mean when you go to the reptile shows how many camera's do you think are in their faces, and in pet stores they are use to the noise and what not. so take the shot and video.

r u sure berts a he cause he really looks like a she to me!!!:cool: if he acts like that when you take a pic do it anyways he will live i hear stuff about electronics and what not and if you don't expose them to it they won't get use to it i know its mean but its just the facts of life i mean when you go to the reptile shows how many camera's do you think are in their faces, and in pet stores they are use to the noise and what not. so take the shot and video.

mine is a female mate :p

It is definitely the apple products he doesn't like because it is not compatible with adobe flash! :mad::p

I have different types of chameleons. Most of mine depends on the mood there each in as to if I can get any pictures or not. My veileds though always seem to have there attitude when they see me near them with the Iphone or digital camera. Its there nature to be this way.

Back
Top Bottom