Young CB Trioceros fuelleborni

You will be the first to know. :)

And why should Benny be thr first to know? He is way too far away. I don't want one! However it would appear that I really needdddddd one. And I am so agreedable I will take any one of the 4.;) So when do do want to ship it to me? Better be soon cause it will get cold here soon, and I wouldn't want you to have to "put up" with them long enough to get attached.:):)

Mine are too little right now..however, I MIGHT have a gravid female and will be sure to put you on my list, unlike other members of this forum, who's initials are BD, recently had baby boas and live in Southern CA. :rolleyes:

Mine are too little right now..however, I MIGHT have a gravid female and will be sure to put you on my list, unlike other members of this forum, who's initials are BD, recently had baby boas and live in Southern CA. :rolleyes:

Ok...........anyways...........yea...u know Im on your list for babies.......grrrrrrrr:p;)

Ok...........anyways...........yea...u know Im on your list for babies.......grrrrrrrr:p;)

Ha, ha, you can grovel better than that. :p

Oh by the by Ryan I am seperating my babies, because I guess the female isn't too happy being in with the male at this stage...imagine that! A female doesn't want to live with a male who eats, drinks and sleeps all day - who knew! :p

Ha, ha, you can grovel better than that. :p

Oh by the by Ryan I am seperating my babies, because I guess the female isn't too happy being in with the male at this stage...imagine that! A female doesn't want to live with a male who eats, drinks and sleeps all day - who knew! :p

Hey, im being nice because thats just how I am.......

And God gave us those attributes cause he knew u WOMEN would just complain if we did anything more!! Nag nag nag whine whine whine :p

Back
Top Bottom